Vintage Nancy Drew Books [x]I’ve recently been reading through...



Vintage Nancy Drew Books [x]

I’ve recently been reading through all the Nancy Drew books I own, and it’s been a great way to spend my time. I love looking at the cool cover art and guessing what exactly will happen in the book. The old yellow hardbacks have especially great covers, and seeing the yellow and blue color scheme for the series reminded me of an outfit I wore awhile back. The whole day I wore this outfit, I felt like a walking Nancy Drew book! To create that feeling for yourself, pair a gold polka dot tee with a navy cardigan, a yellow skirt, brown flats, a bow belt, a cross body bag, and a gold hair bow. Pearl earrings, a magnifying glass necklace, a pearl bracelet, a skeleton key ring, and a typewriter key ring complete the look. 

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...