Shadow at the Water’s Edge [x]As an education major, I’m...



Shadow at the Water’s Edge [x]

As an education major, I’m insanely jealous that Nancy got to travel to Japan and tutor English as a second language students there. Seriously, sign me up for that deal! If I were fortunate enough to travel to Japan for an experience like that, the outfit above is very similar to what I would want to wear. To create a look inspired by the beautiful ryokan and the mystery Nancy solves in SAW, pair a simple white blouse with a pink cardigan, floral shorts, a satchel bag that reminds me of something Yumi would own, lacy flats, and a cherry blossom hair clip. Cherry blossom earrings, an origami rabbit necklace, gold bracelets, a bento-inspired ring, and a fan ring complete the look. 

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...