Secrets Can Kill [x]Yesterday was the first day of my semester,...



Secrets Can Kill [x]

Yesterday was the first day of my semester, and as a Sophomore I can definitely attest that college is so much better than high school. I really struggled to fit in at my high school, but now I have a much better idea of who I am. It’s only fitting that I post a school-themed outfit for this school-themed post. To create a slightly vintage inspired look inspired by SCK, the first game to take place in a school, pair a mint varsity jacket with a white blouse, a dark green skirt, a mint belt, lacy socks, mint oxfords, a satchel bag, and a library card phone case. Record earrings inspired by the jukebox at Maxine’s Diner, an element necklace, pearl bracelets, a vintage rose ring, and a manatee ring complete the look.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...