Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake [x]There are times I wish I could just...



Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake [x]

There are times I wish I could just pack up all my stuff and move to a lakeside cabin, just like Sally did before the start of DOG. It would be so nice to get away from all the things that annoy me. I wouldn’t even mind if there was a mystery to solve! To create a look inspired by the mystery in Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake, pair a lacy pink top with black jeans, owl embellished loafers, a gold embellished satchel bag, a pink scarf, and a black hair bow. Paw print earrings, a moon necklace, gold tone bracelets, a leaf ring, and a bird ring complete the look.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...