fitness-fits-me: 🏠 πŸŽΆπŸ€‘ LIVING IN A MANSION??!! NASHVILLE VLOG...



fitness-fits-me:

🏠 πŸŽΆπŸ€‘ LIVING IN A MANSION??!! NASHVILLE VLOG #2! πŸ€‘πŸŽΆπŸ 

My second Nashville vlog has been uploaded!! πŸ˜‹ I take you guys through the area I was living in while I was in Nashville πŸ’– Show you guys all of the yummy food I ate in Nashville πŸ‰πŸ” aaaand also have sneak peeks of my performances and some of the things I did in my spare time while I was in Nashville 😍 If you guys don’t already know, I’m actually working with Taylor Swift’s first manager, and music is my true passion and what I want to do as my career! I’ve been singing forever, playing guitar since I was 8, and songwriting since I was 9 :) So if you guys want to get inside my true  passion and what I did while in Nashville, definitely check out this vlog of mine πŸ’—

via (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B6P-ccbOIk)

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentΓ‘rios:

Postar um comentΓ‘rio

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...