The Phantom of Venice [x]So many people I know are traveling...



The Phantom of Venice [x]

So many people I know are traveling right now. I would love to go on a trip to anywhere outside of the United States someday, and I’m so jealous of all the amazing trips Nancy gets to take throughout the series. Going to Venice to help uncover a crime ring is basically my life goals! To create a look inspired by Venice and the game that takes place there, pair an orange dress with a white cardigan, a patterned scarf, a satchel bag, a white bow belt, white sandals, and and orange and white boater hat. Tesserae tile inspired earrings, a gondola necklace, gold and pearl bracelets, a cat mask ring, and a card ring complete the look.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...