Ransom of the Seven Ships [x]I could really go for a nice beach...



Ransom of the Seven Ships [x]

I could really go for a nice beach vacation right now. A Caribbean island would hit the spot, and I have to admit a treasure hunt would be the icing on top of the cake (however, I wouldn’t want anyone I loved to be kidnapped). Should I ever go on a trip like this, my outfit would reflect a slight nautical and island flair at the same time, just the like atmosphere in RAN. To create a look inspired by that game, pair a black and cream nautical top with polka dotted shorts, a sequined cardigan, striped espadrilles, a straw boater hat, a color blocked bag, and a pirate ship phone case. Anchor earrings, a sailboat necklace, pearl bracelets, a compass ring, and a treasure chest ring complete the look. 

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...