Cheery Cherry Ice Cream Soda (Alibi in Ashes) [x]Today, I’m...



Cheery Cherry Ice Cream Soda (Alibi in Ashes) [x]

Today, I’m planning on having some cherries for my afternoon snack. I love cherries, and they’re one of my favorite summer fruits. I have a feeling that if I ever went to Scoop, I might want to try the cherry flavored soda. To create a look inspired by that summery treat, pair a red blouse with a gingham skirt, a white cardigan, color blocked oxford flats, a striped cloche hat, a satchel bag, and a cherry phone case. Cherry earrings, an ice cream cone necklace, rose and pearl bracelets, a spoon handle ring, and a floral ring complete the look. 

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...