Top Six Picks: Asos Black Boots

Hi guys! As a new part of my blog I’ve decided to start a section called my ‘top six picks’ where I find items from a single category of one store. For my first post I chose black boots (of course, could it be anything else?) from one of my favourite online stores, Asos. I’m surrounding myself with inspiration as I’m on the look out for a new pair, especially as it is getting into winter. As you can tell I am loving the western inspired designs of most of these. You can see my favourites, links and their prices on the galley below. Enjoy!



Are you tempted to buy a new pair? Which pair is your favourite? Let me know in a caption!

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...