The Haunting of Castle Malloy [x]There’s something about gingham...



The Haunting of Castle Malloy [x]

There’s something about gingham fabric that screams summer to me. I think it’s because I associate it with picnic blankets and the fun summer activities that come with them. When I saw this green gingham dress, I was immediately reminded of HAU. The green scenery is something I always think of when I think of HAU. If Nancy were fashionable, I can easily imagine her running around the Irish moors solving the mystery. To create a look inspired by this game, pair a green gingham dress with a bow belt, a cream cardigan, gold toe flats, a gold satchel bag, and a green hair bow. Sheep earrings, a whistle necklace, gold and pearl bracelets, a clover ring, and a castle ring complete the look. 

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...