The Deadly Device [x]When I’m not actively challenging myself,...



The Deadly Device [x]

When I’m not actively challenging myself, my brain sometimes seems to turn to mush. This is especially true in the summertime when I don’t have to focus on schoolwork. Thank goodness for Nancy Drew games, though - they’re entertaining and fun but the puzzles are challenging enough to give my brain a workout, especially the ones that involve math and science like those in The Deadly Device. To create a look inspired by this game, pair a lightning bolt print tee with a black and white cardigan, lace-edged shorts, a satchel bag, a black mesh hair bow, and heeled loafers. Gear earrings, a science-inspired necklace, pearl bracelets, a phone case with Tesla’s signature on it, a periodic table ring, and a lightning bolt ring complete the look. 

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...