The Captive Curse [x]There’s something about fairy tales that...



The Captive Curse [x]

There’s something about fairy tales that always draws me in. I love imagining myself in a tale that’s so different from the life I live. I also love the fantastic elements often involved in these stories. One of the reasons I love the atmosphere of CAP so much is because it is very fairy tale-esque. I can easily imagine amazing stories taking place there. To create a look inspired by that game, pair a navy blouse with a light blue pleated skirt, a cream cardigan, a bow belt, blue flats, a satchel bag, hair bow clips, and a fairy tale book phone case. Earrings inspired by Renate’s elephant scarf, a wishing well necklace, a fairy tale charm bracelet, a pearl bracelet, a claw ring, and a castle ring complete the look. 

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...