Danger on Deception Island [x]Summer weather makes me think of...



Danger on Deception Island [x]

Summer weather makes me think of nautical clothing, which in turn makes me think of the atmosphere of Danger on Deception Island. I’m currently replaying this game, and when I saw this nautical flag bracelet it immediately reminded me of the flag code Hilda uses. To create a nautical look inspired by DDI, pair a cream blouse with a yellow polka dotted cardigan, red shorts, striped flats, a polka dotted head band, and a cream cross body bag. Ship wheel earrings, a whale necklace, a nautical flag bracelet, pearl and gold bracelets, an anchor ring, and a bicycle ring complete the look.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...