Alibi in Ashes [x]Today was a warm, sunny day, and I only wish I...



Alibi in Ashes [x]

Today was a warm, sunny day, and I only wish I had been able to spend it in River Heights eating ice cream at Scoop. The environment of that game is absolutely perfect to me, because I love small towns and the friendly, nostalgia-filled atmosphere. To create a look inspired by that game, pair a pink polka dotted dress with a cream cardigan, a satchel bag, a bow headband, and pale pink sandals. Ice cream cone earrings, a handcuff necklace, floral and pearl bracelets, an ice cream ring, and a fingerprint ring complete the look. 

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...