Vintage Nancy Drew [x]I’ve been reorganizing my bookshelves to...



Vintage Nancy Drew [x]

I’ve been reorganizing my bookshelves to accommodate my hordes of books, and I’ve loved going through what Nancy Drew books I have. My collection is not very large, and I’m especially lacking the original yellow hardback series. I love looking at the cover art of the few I do have and marveling at how classy Nancy looks while she solves the mysteries. This tote bag, which uses the classic Nancy Drew silhouette, perfectly captures that classy feeling. To create an outfit inspired by Nancy Drew, pair a blue polka dotted shirt with a cream skirt, a pale blue cardigan, the aforementioned tote, oxford heels, lacy socks, a blue bow belt, and a polka dotted hair bow. Skeleton key earrings, a magnifying glass necklace, a floral bracelet, and pearl rings complete the look.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...