The Secret of Shadow Ranch [x]I’m so ready for the weather to be...



The Secret of Shadow Ranch [x]

I’m so ready for the weather to be consistent here. We’ve had days recently where I could wear no tights and no jacket, but today is rainy and cool and definitely requires a jacket. Fortunately, I have a leather jacket that I really love because it keeps me warm on days like today. I also love it because it is a neutral cream color, making it different from most leather jackets I see. This tan jacket that I used in this outfit definitely makes a statement; I chose to incorporate it into a SHA outfit because the color reminded me of the desert scenery. To create a look inspired by that game, pair the aforementioned jacket with a horse head sweater, tan jeans, a studded bag, wedge shoes, and a hair bow. Arrow earrings inspired by the arrowheads, a horse necklace, a gold heart necklace, gold bracelets, a gold heart ring, and a horseshoe ring complete the look.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...