The Haunted Carousel [x]One of my favorite part of playing Nancy...



The Haunted Carousel [x]

One of my favorite part of playing Nancy Drew games is getting to virtually do things I’d never be able to do otherwise. I know in my real life I’ll never chase down criminals or find long-lost historic treasures. This sort of fantasy element is a part of why I like creating outfits on here, too. I make combinations that I’ll never be able to afford or never have enough room in my closet for. For example, this skirt is a little too fancy for my everyday life, but I love it because the floral elements remind me of the decorations on Rolfe Kessler’s carousel horses in The Haunted Carousel. To create a fanciful outfit inspired by that game, pair the aforementioned skirt with a sequin stripe top, a tan cardigan, oxford heels, and a satchel bag. Floral earrings, a fundae souvenir spoon necklace, a carousel necklace, floral bracelets, a cobweb ring, and a carousel ring complete the look.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...