Ransom of the Seven Ships [x]I had my last final of the semester...



Ransom of the Seven Ships [x]

I had my last final of the semester today, and I’m so excited that my summer break is finally here. I’m not going on any trips, but if I did I would love to go to a tropical island like Nancy does in Ransom of the Seven Ships. Finding a long lost treasure would be an added bonus! To create a look inspired by RAN, pair a ship print short sleeve sweater with a yellow button down skirt, a navy cardigan, pointelle tights, loafer shoes, a satchel bag, and a straw fedora. Ship wheel earrings, a sailboat necklace, a compass rose necklace, a pearl and gold bracelet, a treasure chest ring, and an anchor ring complete the look.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...