Message in a Haunted Mansion [x]My family is currently cleaning...



Message in a Haunted Mansion [x]

My family is currently cleaning out one of my older relative’s homes, and we’re bringing home all sorts of cool antique furniture. There’s nothing with secret compartments or anything like that, but I still like having all the antiques around me. I think that’s why I would love to visit The Golden Gardenia, because it’s full of nooks and crannies and antiques. To create an outfit inspired by the game that takes place in the cool old mansion, pair a frilly cream dress with a speckled cardigan, lacy floral tights, cap-toe flats, a studded clutch bag, and a gold hair bow. Gardenia inspired earrings, an antique phone necklace, a chandelier necklace, floral bracelets, a spider ring, and a skeleton key ring complete the look.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...