Yumi Shimizu (Shadow at the Water’s Edge) [x]Recently, I’ve been...



Yumi Shimizu (Shadow at the Water’s Edge) [x]

Recently, I’ve been loving the color soft pink. I’ve come to love feminine clothing, and light pink exemplifies femininity to me. This color and the girly details often associated with it make me think of Yumi from SAW and her love of puffy pink dresses and hair bows. To create a look inspired by this character, pair a pink collared dress with a sequin embellished cardigan, lacy tights, bunny flats, a hairbow, and a satchel bag. Bear earrings, a bear necklace, a bow necklace, pink and gold bracelets, a cherry blossom ring, and a bento inspired bunny ring complete the look.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...