Tomb of the Lost Queen [x]Not too long ago, I finished a replay...



Tomb of the Lost Queen [x]

Not too long ago, I finished a replay of TMB, and I really enjoyed this time around. During this replay, I made sure to keep an eye out for the little details that help make the games special. I didn’t notice any new clues, but I did notice all the intricacies of the scenery and the music. The tomb and the soundtrack are masterfully created. To create a look inspired by this game, pair a lacy blouse with a crocheted cardigan, khaki pants, ankle boots, a button embellished scarf, and a satchel bag. Pyramid inspired earrings, an eye of Horus necklace, a snake necklace, an ankh bracelet, a gold ring stack, and a hieroglyph ring complete the look.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...