The White Wolf of Icicle Creek [x]Winter is practically over,...



The White Wolf of Icicle Creek [x]

Winter is practically over, and I am ready for spring. Even though I love sweaters, I’m excited to not have to wear a bulky winter coat every day. The weather here changes every day, though, so I may be wearing sweaters for a while yet. Hopefully I won’t see any snow like the scenery in ICE until next winter! To create a transitional look inspired by that game, pair a fox sweater with a cream cardigan, burnt orange jeans, a knit infinity scarf, a crochet hair bow, studded ankle boots, and a satchel bag. Wolf head earrings, leaf necklaces, a gold and pearl bracelet, a wolf ring, and a snowflake ring complete the look.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...