The Ruins (Ghost of Thornton Hall) [x]I’m currently replaying...



The Ruins (Ghost of Thornton Hall) [x]

I’m currently replaying GTH, and I absolutely adore the atmosphere of the whole game. The music perfectly mixes with the creepy cemetery, old house, and old ruins. Even though I’ve played this game before, I still don’t know what to expect when I turn each corner. When I have to go to the ruins, it is especially creepy; there’s just something about the charred walls and broken floorboards that is eerie and unsettling. To create a look inspired by that location, pair a chiffon dot shirt with a black cardigan, a polka dot skirt, pinspot tights, cameo embellished flats, and a cobweb bag. Spider earrings, a cobweb necklace, a twisting tree necklace, a silver filigree bracelet, a cameo ring, and a flame ring complete the look.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...