Stay Tuned for Danger [x]I’m on spring break this week, and I’m...



Stay Tuned for Danger [x]

I’m on spring break this week, and I’m looking forward to relaxing for a few days. I’m planning on watching many movies and tv shows while I do some school work. I probably won’t watch any soap operas, though, because they just aren’t my thing. Even though I don’t like soap operas, I still like playing STFD. Exploring the studio (especially the prop room) is delightful and I love the unique urban atmosphere. To create a look inspired by this game, pair a sequined tee with a comfy cardigan, cream jeans, pink oxford shoes, a crochet hair bow, and a marquee bag. Star earrings, a typewriter necklace, a camera necklace, gold bracelets, a star ring, and a typewriter key ring complete the look.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...