Nancy Drew and Sherlock Holmes [x]I love mysteries, whether they...



Nancy Drew and Sherlock Holmes [x]

I love mysteries, whether they be modern or classic, in a book or on television, or in a movie or play. I love trying to figure out the clues as I read or watch, but I don’t always succeed; fortunately the detective always does! Two of my favorite fictional detectives are Nancy Drew and Sherlock Holmes. Both are iconic and are the epitome of inspiring detectives. To create a look inspired by these two characters, pair a polka dotted blouse with a crochet cardigan, tweed shorts, last tights, color blocked oxfords, a gold hairbow and a key embellished satchel bag. Sherlock Holmes silhouette earrings, a magnifying glass necklace, a pipe necklace, a skeleton key bracelet, a skeleton key ring, and a keyhole ring complete the look.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...