Legend of the Crystal Skull [x]I’m on spring break right now,...



Legend of the Crystal Skull [x]

I’m on spring break right now, which means many of my friends are on trips. For some reason, this made me think of when Nancy went on a trip to visit Ned’s college friend, because I imagine it was over spring break. I don’t know anyone who’s visiting New Orleans right now, but if I did, I would hope they find a mystery as interesting as the one in CRY! To create a look inspired by this game, pair a crochet sweater with a caramel colored cardigan, a pleated leather skirt, a skull scarf, lacy tights, heeled boots, and a scalloped satchel bag. Skull earrings, a potion bottle necklace, a skeleton key necklace, pearl bracelets, a skull stack ring, and an eyeball ring complete the look.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...