The Shattered Medallion [x]The Shattered Medallion is definitely...



The Shattered Medallion [x]

The Shattered Medallion is definitely not my favorite game, but I did enjoy getting to learn more about Sonny Joon’s quirky behavior. When I found this rocket necklace, it reminded me of Sonny’s love of outer space and I knew I had to incorporate it into a MED outfit. To create an outfit inspired by outer space and The Shattered Medallion, pair a burgundy sweater with a studded black cardigan, a star skirt, lace tights, a studded bag, and combat boots. Comic book inspired earrings, a rocket necklace, studded bracelets, a comic book ring, and rings inspired by the medallions complete the look.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...