Going on a Stakeout (The Phantom of Venice) [x]One of my...



Going on a Stakeout (The Phantom of Venice) [x]

One of my favorite parts of playing these games is getting to vicariously live through Nancy as she does some interesting tasks. As much as I would like to go on a stakeout someday, I’m pretty sure it will never happen. I guess I’ll just have to be content with a virtual one. To create a look inspired by this scene, pair a shirt inspired by Nancy’s catsuit with a leather jacket, a black bow skirt, lacy tights, a satchel bag, a fedora hat, and cat flats. Card inspired earrings, a locket necklace, a gondola necklace, a studded cuff bracelet, a cat mask ring, and a card ring complete the look.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...