Danger by Design [x]I begin school again on Wednesday, and I’m...



Danger by Design [x]

I begin school again on Wednesday, and I’m excited to wear some of the things I got for Christmas and my birthday. I’ve seen several posts on tumblr that jokingly say heading back to school after a break is like a fashion show because everyone wears new clothing. As someone who loves fashion, that is especially true for me. To create a look inspired by Danger by Design, which deals with fashion, pair a graphic tee with a gray skirt, a knit cardigan, lace tights, oxford heels, a felt hat, and a stained glass inspired clutch. Eiffel tower earrings, a floral necklace, gold bracelets, and tea cup and tea pot rings complete the fashionable look.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...