Curse of Blackmoor Manor [x]I’ve been loving neutral colors...



Curse of Blackmoor Manor [x]

I’ve been loving neutral colors lately and cream and gold are especially my favorites. To me, pairing those two colors together creates an outfit that is warm and elegant. When I found this gold cardigan, the metallic brocade pattern reminded me of the rich wallpapers and wallcoverings found in Blackmoor Manor. To create an elegant look inspired by this game, pair a cream blouse with a brocade cardigan, gold jeans, cream boots, a studded clutch, and a gold hair bow. Coat of arms earrings, a lion necklace (inspired by the carved decorations in the manor), a telescope necklace (inspired by Brigitte Penvellyn), a studded bracelet, an armor ring, and a claw ring (inspired by the Best of Blackmoor) complete the look.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...