Vintage Nancy Drew [x]I love wearing skater skirts and Peter Pan...



Vintage Nancy Drew [x]

I love wearing skater skirts and Peter Pan collar blouses together, especially when they look like a dress. When I saw this beautiful striped skirt and this blouse with a sequined collar, I immediately knew they would look beautiful together. When I paired them, they reminded me of a beautiful vintage dress Nancy would wear in one of the old books. To add to this vintage inspired look, wear a cable knit cardigan, pointelle tights, vintage pumps, a scallop satchel bag, and filigree bow clips. Magnifying glass earrings, a skeleton key necklace, gold bracelets, a keyhole ring, and a skeleton key ring add in elements of mystery and complete the outfit.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...