The Secret of Shadow Ranch [x]When I first came across this tree...



The Secret of Shadow Ranch [x]

When I first came across this tree necklace, I was immediately reminded of the picture agate in The Secret of Shadow Ranch. The painting reminded me of the tree near Charlie’s grave, and the colors reminded me of the blankets in the ranch house. With all those elements in mind, I was inspired to create an outfit inspired by SHA. Pair a cream bow blouse with a mint skirt, a ruffled cardigan, teal tights, cream ankle boots, ruffled socks, and a satchel style bag. Horseshoe earrings, a picture agate inspired necklace, a gold heart ring, a horse head ring, turquoise bracelets, and a Southwestern inspired phone case complete the look. 

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...