The Final Scene [x]I don’t wear a lot of bright red, but I do...



The Final Scene [x]

I don’t wear a lot of bright red, but I do love to wear burgundy. I love the richness of this color, and I feel like it fits with my style. This color reminds me of the theatre in FIN - it’s rich and luxurious, but somewhat muted at the same time. The run-down theatre was once full of splendor and excitement. To create a look inspired by FIN, pair a burgundy bow blouse with a color blocked cardigan, a burgundy skirt, wedge boots, a satchel bag, and a crochet beret. Magician-inspired rabbit earrings, a necklace inspired by the guillotine in the magician’s room, a star necklace,a gold lace cuff bracelet, a popcorn ring, and an ace of spades ring complete the look.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...