Soundtrack: Girls (The Captive Curse) [x]I hope everyone is...



Soundtrack: Girls (The Captive Curse) [x]

I hope everyone is having a blessed Christmas Eve, and I give you my sincere wishes for a merry Christmas and a very happy New Year. I figured today would be a great day to post a red and green outfit due to the holiday. When I created this outfit, I knew I wanted to use burgundy and olive to represent the muted jewel tones found throughout Castle Finster. A burgundy peasant top and olive jeans pair perfectly with a lacy cardigan, an infinity scarf, gold oxford heels, a satchel bag, and a gold headband. Castle earrings, a fairytale inspired necklace, a violin ring, and a ring inspired by the old necklace complete the festive yet elegant look.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...