Fox and Geese (The White Wolf of Icicle Creek) [x]I’m...



Fox and Geese (The White Wolf of Icicle Creek) [x]

I’m looking forward to winter break, because it means I can spend lots of time playing Nancy Drew games and curling up with tea and a good book. My family never goes anywhere over Christmas break, but someday I would love to go to a winter lodge and get to relax there. I might even force myself to play Fox and Geese to see if it is as horrible in real life as it is in ICE. To create a look inspired by that mini game, pair a collared blouse with a knit cardigan, white jeans, color blocked ankle boots, and a fox print bag. Fox earrings, a goose necklace, a leaf necklace, pearl bracelets, a bird ring, and a fox ring complete the cozy look.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...