Hiatus

Hey everyone, 

I hate to do this, and truthfully have been putting it off hoping things would improve, but I need to take a hiatus for a month. 

Currently, I’m dealing with little time and high demand. I’m commuting 3 hours a day to my nursing program, which is enough on its own, but I’ve also been experiencing a lot of issues with my health. This coming week, I should have some answers, but it might take some time before I’m back in full swing and I want to devote my full attention to school. 

Thank you all for being so understanding and for your unwavering support of WFAB. I will return in December and I’m so sorry for any inconvenience this might cause. In the meantime, please feel free to explore the tags page to answer any immediate requests. You can search there by character, house, location, occasion, style, sigil, animal, article of clothing, pattern, and more.

XOXOXO

Bea

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...