Hello! Sorry for bothering you, but I've literally just started my tumblr and I was wondering if you could give me any advice to let people know about my self and to start having some followers. My blog is also fashion related, I hope you can check it out, love yours anyway! Thanks in advance x

Hey! First of all thank you so much. In regards to gaining followers, it actually takes time. It took me awhile as well. You just have to post frequent enough that people see your stuff. Also, always use the right tags when tagging your post. Just my two cents :) All the best!!

ps: And sure I will check out your blog!

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...