Hey, um, I sent a request for Jon menswear with fall trends. Idk if you got it or not. Sooo....tyt..

Hi! Yes, I did get it. I’m sorry it’s taking awhile. I did make a post explaining the delay a bit ago.

Generally speaking, menswear requests sometimes take me a little longer to fill, because as it turns out Polyvore isn’t all that useful for searching for men’s clothing. So I have to search and find everything individually. Additionally, I try to do things first come, first serve unless things are marked urgent or have a due date.

Thank you for checking in with me though and please always feel free to do so! Sometimes tumblr eats requests or I miss something. So thank you for touching base! 💕

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...