targayrens: I’m looking to do some url inspired...



targayrens:

I’m looking to do some url inspired graphics!

Rules:

  • MBF targayrens
  • Reblogs only (likes won’t count)
  • Must have some sort of a fandom url

I will be picking:

  • Several urls that inspire me (maybe 5+? depends on the notes)
  • I’ll be picking them as they come in not when the deadline ends

Reblog before August 1st at midnight! EXTENDED- REBLOG BEFORE AUGUST 23 AT MIDNIGHT

*These graphics may or may not include your url in the actual picture, but a link to your blog will always be in the caption

See examples of my graphics here

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...