Sea of Darkness [x] | #ndfashionmonth | Day 30: Inspired by the...



Sea of Darkness [x] | #ndfashionmonth | Day 30: Inspired by the Sea of Darkness Cover

It’s hard to believe that summer is almost over, and that soon where I live, I’ll be experiencing cold winds and snowfalls reminiscent of those in Sea of Darkness. However, I love the winter season and am looking forward to it; I’m also looking forward to actually playing SEA in the winter. I thought SEA was a great game, and I loved the winter atmosphere present in the game, and on the beautiful cover. This outfit is inspired by the waves, sky, lighthouse, and ship represented on the artwork. To create this look, pair a chambray shirt with light jeans, a duffel coat, an ombre beanie hat, boat shoes, and a bag decorated with a compass. Anchor earrings, a ship necklace, a lighthouse necklace, rope bracelets, an anchor ring, and a compass ring bring in the nautical atmosphere and complete the look.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...