Dame of Thrones anon here. Those looks are perfect! I especially love the skirt, it's gorgeous. I would absolutely love to see what other ideas you have, maybe some inspired by House Targaryen? (which I noticed is missing from your tags directory, just FYI) Only if you really want to of course!

THANK YOU SO MUCH for letting me know that! As you’ve seen, my directory is a bit extensive and so it makes it hard for me to notice when I haven’t posted a tag in there. You can always view tags by checking out tagged/whatever+you+are+looking+for, but I’m so glad you pointed this out. I’ve fixed it.

Also I am SO glad you liked the ideas. Here are a few more. <3

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...