Untitled #1253 by withfashionandblood featuring a body...






So a few days ago I was thinking about how lucky I am to have found some products that really work for me. It’s taken a lot of years to find some of these, and I thought I would share them with you all. So here are a few of my favorites in no particular order.

1. First Aid Beauty Moisturizer: this thing has saved my face! I’ve never loved a moisturizer before. I have combination skin and so my t-zone varies from dry and flaky to super greasy. When my husband lost part of his finger, the skin on his hand grew so flakey and dry from disuse. To combat that, I massaged his hand with this! It worked much better than any other lotion.

2. Killing Me Softly by Read My Lips Lipstick: this is my favorite lipstick right now. Which is kind of funny, because I’ve been listening to The Score by The Fugees all summer so far. This summery matte coral lipstick isn’t dry or cakey and feels just like chapstick.

3. Pacifica Fragrance: I wear their roll on perfume all the time. I think I’ve mentioned before that I don’t really know anything about perfume. I generally have a hard time with it because of my asthma. Historically, I have only used essential oils (usually jasmine). This is my only exception. I love their gardenia and rose the most.

4. Any Dry Shampoo: the other day I was asked by a friend to model for a shoot she was doing last minute when the model dropped out. I wish I had this then! I can’t say how useful it is to have dry shampoo around just for last minute situations like this.

5. Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade: This shit has done wonders for my eyebrows (one of which I have a scar through). That’s really all I have to say.

6. Ole Henriksen Walnut Complexion Scrub: When I mentioned earlier about my skin, this works in tandem with my moisturizer. I can really tell when I need to use this exfoliator. And it smells amazing.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...