Never thought I’d be able to state this but I actually love Atelier Versace new couture collection!...

Never thought I’d be able to state this but I actually love Atelier Versace new couture collection! You can still clearly recognize the distinguishing feature that makes Versace Versace yet the mood of the collection is something completely different from what we’re used to: it’s colorfoul, less edgy and dark coloured but still sexy, more boho and airy, finally some embroidery and it looks like a greater deal of attention was put into the little details.

A breath of fresh air – that’s what these dresses suggest to me when I look at them and that’s what I believe it is when it comes to Versace’s general choice of style.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...