Hi! I finished reading A Dance with Dragons a last week and I miss Westeros so much already... I was wondering if you could help me fill the void ASOIAF has left in my heart with some Sandor and Sansa inspired outfits? Thank you so much in advance, you're amazing!! ♡

Thank YOU so much! And I’m sorry you’ve finished ADWD. It’s such a shock to my system when I’m forced to leave a fictional world I love. There are some chapters from TWOW available if you’re interested. The most recent one I read made me very happy (especially in light of this past season). I hope you like the outfits :)

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...