El Toro (Ransom of the Seven Ships) [x] | #ndfashionmonth | Day...



El Toro (Ransom of the Seven Ships) [x] | #ndfashionmonth | Day 27: Historical Backstory You Think Is Underrated

It’s amazingly beautiful, warm, and sunny outside right now, and I can’t help comparing the weather to that in Ransom of the Seven Ships. Of course, I don’t live on an island, but a girl can dream, right? RAN is such a perfect game to replay in summer, and I love the atmosphere in the game - it’s perfectly summery and tropical. I also love the nautical and pirate flair in the music and setting as well. I love that HeR chose to add a pirate treasure to this game, and I wish we talked about El Toro and his fleet more often. I love the hidden treasure hunt, and I find the idea of the seven ships and their clues fascinating. To create a look inspired by El Toro, pair a cream romper with a crochet cardigan, map print espadrilles, a sunhat, an anchor embellished purse, and a pirate ship case for your phone. Compass earrings, a ship necklace, gold bracelets, a ship wheel ring, and a treasure chest ring complete the look.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentĂ¡rios:

Postar um comentĂ¡rio

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...