The Silent Spy [x] | #ndfashionmonth | Day 24: A Game That...



The Silent Spy [x] | #ndfashionmonth | Day 24: A Game That Breaks Your Heart

I love color, but I always seem to be drawn to black and white because it’s so classy and easy to wear. When I found this black and white tartan skirt, it instantly reminded me of something a spy like Zoe Wolfe would wear. When I found the arrow print sweater, I knew a black and white SPY-inspired outfit had to happen. SPY is one of my favorite recent games, and I find myself getting emotional every time I play it. The storyline is perfectly heartbreaking, and I loved seeing Nancy’s growth throughout the game. The character of Kate Drew was well done, and I loved learning about Nancy’s mom as I played.  To create a look inspired by this game, pair an arrow print sweater with a white blazer, a black and white skirt, polka dotted tights, oxford shoes, a leather bag, and a hair bow. Thistle earrings, a bullet necklace, silver bracelets, an Alice in Wonderland inspired ring, and an arrow ring complete the look.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...