The Haunted Carousel [x] | #ndfashionmonth | Day 25: Game You...



The Haunted Carousel [x] | #ndfashionmonth | Day 25: Game You Think Is Underrated

One fact you all probably didn’t know about me is that I am terrified of heights. At an amusement park, the only ride I can handle is the carousel; roller coasters and Ferris wheels scare me to no end. But, that’s okay with me, because I enjoy riding carousels and admiring the beautiful carved horses. I always find myself wondering if there are jewels hidden inside like in The Haunted Carousel. CAR is a game that I really enjoy, and I wish others liked it as much as I do. I love the music, the beautiful carousel, the backstory of Rolfe and Amelia, and the atmosphere of the park. This game is an underrated gem! To create a look inspired by this game, pair a lace tee with pastel jeans, a sparkly cardigan, Mary Jane pumps, a satchel bag, a bow belt, and a boater hat. Sundae earrings, a key necklace, a carousel necklace, rosette bracelets, a key ring, and a carousel horse ring complete the look.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...