Secret of the Scarlet Hand [x] | #ndfashionmonth | Day...



Secret of the Scarlet Hand [x] | #ndfashionmonth | Day 26: Soundtrack You Think Is Underrated

I’ve really been loving neutrals lately, especially white, cream, black, and tan. When I found this patterned tan skirt, it instantly reminded me of the museum in Secret of the Scarlet Hand. The color palette and the Mayan inspired beading are a perfect way to bring inspiration from Beech Hill into an outfit. When creating this outfit, I chose to make one that is internship-appropriate. Maybe Nancy even wore something similar during her internship at Beech Hill! SSH is a great game, and I think it is greatly underrated. Exploring the museum while listening to the mysterious, spooky soundtrack is so much fun. I love learning about the Maya throughout the game, and I love that the soundtrack reflects the Mayan culture and the spooky scarlet hand. The music perfectly sets the scene, and I encourage you to take a closer listen next time you play! To create a look inspired by this game, pair a beaded skirt with a blazer, a simple jumper, polka dot tights, a scalloped bag, loafers, and a braided headband. Pyramid stud earrings, a hand necklace, a triangle banner necklace, Mayan inspired bracelets, and gold rings complete the look.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...