KoKo Kringle Bars [x] | #ndfashionmonth | Day 21: Favorite...



KoKo Kringle Bars [x] | #ndfashionmonth | Day 21: Favorite Wickford Candy

KoKo Kringles are by far my favorite Wickford Candy. They are such a classic part of the series, and I find myself smiling every time they make an appearance. They’re such a funny, unique running joke throughout the games, and I have many fond memories of finding those little shout-outs to the fans. Plus, I absolutely love chocolate, and would love to try one someday. To create a look inspired by this candy, pair a brown dress with a burgundy cardigan, lacy tights, frilly socks, oxford heels, a satchel bag, and a hair bow. Cow earrings, a chocolate bar necklace, pearl bracelets, rosette rings, and a chocolate bar ring complete the look.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...