Does it bug you that they wimped out on the Tokars on the show? (Half the reason I watched is for the costumes, and it seems like it would have been doable to have actual Tokars as described by G.R.R. which require one hand to hold the garment at all times. A lot cheaper to pull off than animating dragons and others!)

YES it drives me NUTS! Haha. I love a lot of the costumes they wear on the show, but of course as a book reader I can often end up feeling disappointed.

I was so excited to see the Sand Snakes too, partially because of how different they all are in the books from one another in both personality and fashion. On the show, I can never keep track of which is which. :c overall, I’ve been largely disappointed with the direction they’ve taken with Dorne.

The Tokars! Such a sad loss. I was certain they would design them, too, but was ultimately let down. Agameofclothes does such a lovely job portraying fashion as she sees it from the books. If I remember correctly, she has posted some Tokar ideas herself. I would’ve loved to see the design.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...